Write for me an excellent sample of personal statement for college using the information I provided. Make it between 2.5-3 pages.
Using the information provided, perform the following calculations:
- Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE) takes into account three measurements: availability, quality factor and performance
- Planned run time
- Availability of the machine from Monday to Friday
- Quality rate
- Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE)
- Quality factor
- Pareto analysis
You are required to discuss urban segregation in Vancouver or Toronto.
Use the following information:
Materials on Schelling and segregation
Reading Schelling article.
Segregation in Vancouver maps
Coursera lecture by Scott Page on Schelling model. Watch here.
There are two purposes to this assignment. The first is to get you into the habit of looking at works of art and architecture and thinking about them materially, about the ways they are made.
The second purpose is to introduce you to writing scientifically about a work of art. While you are in university you will be required to write to particular formats in order to express your ideas and communicate them clearly.
Choose a locally accessible object or building from the time periods covered in our class, from the collection of the National Museum or the AUB Archaeology Museum, for example. Other possibilities are archaeological sites, the Musée de la Préhistoire Libanaise, the Sursock Museum or the Mouawad Collection.
Choose an object that interests you, that you like to look at, or that has appeal for you in some other way.
Spend some time with your object, looking at it and thinking about it. Ask yourself some questions about it. Then write a careful description of your object. What materials is it made of? How was it made? How did it come to the place where it is now (ancient trade, modern trade)? If there is a descriptive text next to it by the museum staff, how did they come to that identification and date – can it actually be identified or dated? What material or technical characteristics are relevant for understanding its use or provenience? Et cetera….
The act of description should raise many unanswered questions, making it even more interesting in ways you don’t yet anticipate.
When you have described the object, put it into a cultural context. Find out which culture made it, how was it used, and by whom? What was its function? What parallels can you find for its iconography or artistic style, is it usual or unusual for its time period? You might also consider the present-day context of your object if it is very different from the original one.
To successfully put the object into context, you will need to do some research. I want you to use books and articles in the library to do this and not the internet. Attached is a preliminary bibliography, to help you get started. The internet will not be very useful to you for this assignment, as you cannot cite it as a scientific resource. We will talk in class about the limits of using the internet. However, you may want to refer to this very useful web site for writing about art: http://www.writingaboutart.org/index.html
You will probably find some controversies between your description and your research. If so, make sure you incorporate these into your paper. Your essay will not be graded necessarily according to simply quoting “scientific truth” from publications about your object, but good questions asked and the right subjects explored to reach a good identification and interpretation. Sometimes objects not easily identifiable are therefore better for this exercise than well-known objects with a lot of mythological references.
Your finished paper should be about 5 double-spaced pages or 1,500 words. In addition, include illustrations if you think they will be useful.
In this assignment, you are expected to address several aspects of construction safety and safety culture in about 3,000 words.
How do organizations develop safety culture? In your paper, cover the following:
- definition of safety, culture, and safety culture
- positive safety culture
- safety culture models
- levels of aggregation and safety performance
- relationship between organization culture and safety culture
Format your paper in APA style. Cite at least 6 sources.
Energy Improvements to Buildings
You are provided with information of a building in the attachment. Present a report comprising the following:
2.1. Volume of the building
2.2. Area of walls
2.3. Area of doors
2.4. Area of windows
2.5. Heat loss coefficient (HLC)
2.6. Heat loss parameter (HLP)
2.7. Steady-state heat loss rate (W)
3. Effective Energy Efficiency Measures
Compare two options (old and new boiler) including payback time for new boiler.
4. Improving thermal performance by insulation (select a material)
4.1. New Heat Loss Coefficient (HLC)
4.2. New Heat Loss Parameter (HLP)
4.3. New steady-state heat loss rate (W)
5.0. Renewable energy option (s) for the building
Format this assignment in APA style, citing all the sources used appropriately. Although you are encouraged to use current evidence-based articles on positive psychology, they are only meant to support and compliment the text but not to replace it.
Culture and diversity issues must be addressed where relevant.
The entire assignment should be 12 pages excluding the cover page and references page.
- Create an original example of how a therapist might use the phenomenon of flow with a client, matching the characteristics of the two conditions of flow in your example.
- Describe one example of someone engaging in egotism-based altruism and one example of someone engaging in empathy-based altruism. How might the innocent bystander effect, and muting empathy impair altruistic actions?
- You are working with a couple from different cultures on perceived betrayal. The husband is of Latino background. The wife is second-generation Asian-American. How would you utilize the difference in Eastern and Western conceptualizations of forgiveness when working with this couple?
- Discuss the benefits of using relationships for primary enhancement of psychological health. Provide an original example to illustrate these benefits.
- When working with a client, what are the benefits of existentialism as they relate to secondary enhancement of psychological health. How might a therapist integrate self-management models with this same client?
Internal Combustion (IC) Engine Performance Parameters (Lab Report)
In this report, include the following:
- Aim of the experiment
- Objective of the experiment
- Theory (torque, brake power, brake thermal efficiency, and power)
- Health and safety
What should be included?
This lab will require writing formal report for the workshop practice. It can help you to understand the technical content in the workshop practice. Report writing is a critical part of the engineering field. Being able to produce high quality reports, summaries, and memos will be a major portion of your future job.
The report will include two main parts which are corresponding to the two main practises in the lab. The following items should be included:
Part 1: metal machining (turning and milling)
- Description of machines /tools /equipment;
- Procedures used;
- Cutting conditions used for each key feature (machining parameters used and related calculations, such as cutting speed? Feed? Depth of cut? Etc.)
- Outputs: Measured dimensions of the finished part (the dimensions shown on the drawing), surface roughness, etc.
- Comments and recommendations
Part 2: reverse engineering and CAD/CAM
- Description of machines /tools /software used;
- Procedures used;
- CAD model generated (3D and engineering drawing)
- Analysis of the component and produce appropriate manufacturing procedure by CNC machining
- Key parameter selection and simulation results
- Comments and recommendations
Page limitation: the report should be within 10 A4 pages.
Determination of the Hardness Numbers for a Range of Metallic Alloy & their Subsequent Correlation to Mechanical Strength
The lab report should comprise the following sections:
- Aims and Objectives
- Laboratory Equipment
- Test results
- Homework Writing
- Non Plagiarized Essay
- Book Review
- Research Proposal
- Graduate Essay
- Speech Writing
- Essay Writing
- Cheap Term Papers
- Research Paper Help
- Descriptive Essay
- University Papers
- Do My Essay
- Book Report
- Essay Outline
- University Essay
- College Essays
- MLA Style Essays
- Research Paper
- Argumentative Essay
We are always open to discussion. Feel free to get in touch
+1 (518) 460-4461