Airport Threat Assessment Terrorism
Comprise a comprehensive analysis of all potential threats and vulnerabilities at the Richmond International Airport. This assessment should be conducted without consideration to, or analysis of, existing measures. This is your personal assessment based on your knowledge gained from the information in this course and outside sources (i.e., scholarly, governmental, academic). Prepare a report reflecting the findings from the analysis.
At a minimum, the assignment should include:
• An introduction that provides a brief outlining the purpose of the report.
• identification of stakeholders that are responsible for ensuring security, prevention, and risk management, discussion of the interdependencies, relationships, and legal requirements of the stakeholders.
• a descriiption of the threat assessment that outlines all identified threats and hazards and the potential impact on affected resources (organized by natural, accidental, and international or malicious).
• A descriiption of the vulnerability assessment that outlines all identified vulnerabilities using potential impact categories (catastrophic, critical, limited, minor, and negligible); develop appropriate definitions for each of the categories. Similarly, definitions should be developed for the likelihood of occurrence (highly likely, likely, possible, unlikely, remote/rate). Do NOT assign weights or probabilities to each category. This will be done in the next assignment.
• A summary of your findings. Do NOT make recommendations. This will be done in the next assignment.
Explain the assignment in detail. Specify the exact requirements of the assignment. Items to include are outlined as follows:
• Length of assignment: 900-1400 words
o Include in the assignment the following; however, note that these are excluded from the length of the assignment:
Title Page, References, Two Tables
• Format of assignment: APA
• Number of citations: 4
• Acceptable sources (e.g., scholarly articles published within the last five years)