An arbitral tribunal once famously remarked that the simple invocation
1. An arbitral tribunal once famously remarked that the simple invocation by a
state of a public purpose will not ‘magically put such interest into existence.’ Critically
examine what amounts to ‘public interest’ for the purposes of legal expropriation, drawing
on relevant arbitral practice.
1. Footnotes included to the amount of words.
2. All links must accessible on the internet online.
3. Headings,subheading must be used.
4. Reference : Oscola.
5. Please do use simple words, it is not literature course (I hope you will understand 🙂 ).
6. Please do use relevant evidences.
7. Please do explain on introducton what you are going to write about.
8.. Thank you very much in advance.
Preferred language style Simple (Easy vocabulary, simple grammar constructions)