https://assignmentstutors.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/logo-300x75.png 0 0 https://assignmentstutors.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/logo-300x75.png 2021-08-15 17:36:592021-08-15 17:36:59Business Dashboards
To prepare for this Assignment, pay particular attention to the following learning resources
- Review this weekâ€™s Learning Resources, especially:
- Schwabish, J. A. (2014). An economist’s guide to visualizing data. Journal of Economic Perspectives, 28(1), 209â€“234. doi:10.1257/jep.28.1.209
- Ghazisaeidi, M., Safdari, R., Torabi, M., Mirzaee, M., Farzi, J., & Goodini, A. (2015). Development of performance dashboards in healthcare sector: Key practical issues. Acta Informatica Medica, 23(5), 317â€“321. doi:10.5455/aim.2015.23.317-321
- Bremser, W. G., & Wagner, W. P. (2013). Developing dashboards for performance management. The CPA Journal, 83(7), 62â€“67. Retrieved from https://www.cpajournal.com/
- Few, S. (2008). With dashboards formatting and layout definitely matter [White paper]. Retrieved from http://www.perceptualedge.com/articles/Whitepapers/Formatting_and_Layout_Matter.pdf
- â€œCase Studyâ€ document
To complete the Assignment, compose a cohesive document that addresses the following:
- Determine which metrics are the most important and evaluate how the information can most effectively be communicated.
- Outline recommendations for additional data that might have been useful in making your decisions.
- Evaluate the current dashboard and address the following:
- Outline the problems with the current dashboard.
- Outline your recommendations for a more effective dashboard.
- Assess why your dashboard would help facilitate the decisions you made in determining the most important metrics and outlining recommendations.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!