https://assignmentstutors.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/logo-300x75.png 0 0 admin https://assignmentstutors.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/logo-300x75.png admin2020-09-11 06:53:562020-09-11 06:53:56Civil Rights Breakthroughs"
Civil Rights Breakthroughs”
- From the scenario, identify at least two (2) events of the 1960s which you believe spurred the Civil Rights Movement forward. Explain the key ways in which the events that you have identified supported the movement. Provide a rationale for your response.
- From the scenario, name at least three (3) different events within the Civil Rights Movement that accelerated the freedom movements of the 1960s and the Great Society movement. Investigate the manner in which the Civil Rights Movement sparked other groups to push for equality. Include at least one (1) example of such influence of the Civil Rights Movement to support your response. Provide a rationale for your response.
- From the “Instructor’s Insight”, name at least three different facts that surprised you about the Emmett Till case from the Keith Beauchamp film. Research the role it played in the Civil Rights Movement, or what historians now call the “Black Freedom Movement”. Are there any current discussions about Emmett Till? Discuss this case!
- Please avoid figures you learned about in children’s books and literature: Rosa Parks and Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. There are many others to research and talk about in these answers.
- Edit for spelling and grammar!