Now that you have built your logic model and know the overarching structure for your program, it is time to
begin developing curriculum that will help your audience reach the outcomes you have set.
– Create a curriculum for a session in your program that fits into your logic model and contributes to reaching
your desired outcome(s)
– Curriculum must be at least 45 minutes in length
– Be sure to include your program goal, learning objectives, and learning outcomes
– Ensure you include every aspect of the WHERE model in your curriculum
– Break down each activity, discussion, debrief, talking point, etc.
– Be sure to include your timing for each component so you know you will stay on time
– Note if the session is in-person or virtual
– Utilize the examples provided for guidance if needed