Ethics and Alternative Investments Analyst Report
The analysis report, at minimum, must outline the following:
1. Purpose of the report and rationale for selecting the alternative investments(hedge fund). This should include information on the board members, quality of management, 5 years investments outlook, other potential investors holding these alternative investments and other useful information.
2. Briefly justify any special emphases in due diligence on each of the selected alternative investments.
3. Provide a survey of literature on the alternative investments you have selected (i.e. a literature review of completed (i) academic and/or (ii) industry research for each of the alternative investments).
4. Review the alternative investment characteristics based on returns, risk, skewness, kurtosis, correlation, beta, Sharpe ratio and/or other performance measures. Please note the CEO has a background knowledge on each of these models and the report should be highlighting the insights as to what these alternative investments could offer to enhance its investment potential compared to the core business of Q10 that is investing the equity markets.
1. Benchmark this against domestic and international equity markets.
2. Provide a detailed analysis of the alternative investments merits (or otherwise).
3. State the time period and data source used for the analysis.
5. Advise Q10 CEO and senior management whether to invest in alternative investments or otherwise.