How Does Race Impact Help-Seeking Behaviors for Students with Mental Health Diagnoses?
Describe/answer the following subjects/questions:
a. How to recruit and select samples (sampling method) for your research? (e.g., systematic
random sampling, snowball sampling, cluster sampling, stratified sampling, etc.)
b. What data collection method are you going to use? (e.g., mail survey, online survey, personal
interview, observation, case studies, secondary data analysis, etc.)? Why you chose this data
collection method and how you would conduct this data collection?
c. What instruments/questionnaires are you going to use to measure the variables/concepts
(independent variable & dependent variable) in your research hypothesis?
*Attach your instrument/questionnaire to measure the variables/concepts. (5 open-ended and
5 closed-ended questions)
1. The paper must meet APA guidelines and format.
2. The paper should have title and references pages.
3. Page numbers should begin at the title page.
4. The paper should be 3-4 pages in text, excluding title and references pages.
5. On the title page, including title, student name, instructor name, course name, and