Write an internship report. Reflect applications of what you have learned in class (3,200 words).
GUIDELINES FOR INTERNSHIP REPORT
The Internship report (double-spaced, 2500 words) should include:
(Use this list as section headers)
- Introduction and information about the organization/sponsor, location and dates. Include an organizational chart and pictures of the property.
- A review of the organization/business and its mission: Give examples of the employer’s “culture” and work environment. Did it fit the student’s work style and if not, explain. Please offer specific examples.
- New skills and information gained. Please be specific. List JOB skills gained and how they might apply to employment interests after graduation.
- Professional/ethical challenges encountered and your strategies for coping.
- Connection with academic focus and how will it be developed further through additional experience. Future plans.
- Proud moments of the student during the internship.
- Pictures taken during the internship at the workplace.