Journal Article Review Paper Weapons of Mass Destruction WMD Attack on Population
Weapons of Mass Destruction WMD Attack on Population
Select a newer scholarly journal article (no older than 2015) relevant to the course regarding the US national response to weapons of mass destruction (WMD) or the psychological impact of an WMD attack on the population. Then conduct an article review of that article. It must be related to Regulatory
Issues in Weapons of Mass Destruction
The review of the journal article is an evaluation of the article’s strengths, weaknesses, and validity. It is used to inform of the article’s value through your explanation, interpretation, and analysis. As you do this, ask the major questions that are central to the review process:
1. What is the purpose of this article?
2. Why is it important to investigate or examine the subject of the article?
3. How are the authors carrying out the task? Are their methods and comments appropriate and adequate to the task?
4. What do they claim to have found out? Are the findings clearly stated?
5. How does this advance knowledge in the field?
Introduction (this will have a well-defined purpose statement in your intro paragraph that provides guidance to the reader about what you are going to cover in your paper)
Body (feel free to use sub-headings if necessary)
Conclusion (this wraps up the key points of your work and brings your paper to a logical conclusion)
Scholarly and credible references should be used. A good rule of thumb is at least 2 scholarly sources per page of content.
Type in Times New Roman, 12 point and double space.
Follow the current APA Style as the sole citation and reference style used in written work