Observe a leader of a group that you belong and note their communication skills
Observe a leader of a group that you belong and note their communication skills. Answer the following questions and share with your classmates:
- What are the leader’s communication strengths and weaknesses?
(verbal, nonverbal, patience, listening, silence)
- Is verbal or nonverbal communication the most effective for this leader?
- What are the leader’s “power poses” and what do they communicate?
(To learn about power poses please watch the video)
- What type of power does the leader project, based on their “power poses?
- Your Body Language Shapes Who You Are | Amy Cuddy | TED Talks
User: n/a – Added: 10/1/12
- YouTube URL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ks-_Mh1QhMc