Social Media and Online Collaboration Tools
- Due Apr 24, 11:59 PM
- Not Submitted
- POINTS 10
- no new messages
- Assignment Files
Purpose of Assignment
The purpose of this assignment is to familiarize students with the multiple collaboration tools available. Students will evaluate three online collaboration tools and choose one to suit their needs. Students will create a PowerPoint® presentation to display the advantages and disadvantages of each tool, recommend one, and explain why.
- Internet search engine/browser
- Microsoft Office 365, Office 2016: Introductory: PowerPoint® Module 1: Creating and Editing a Presentation with Pictures
- Microsoft Office 365, Office 2016: Introductory: PowerPoint® Module 2: Enhancing a Presentation with Pictures, Shapes, and WordArt
Research any three online collaboration tools and recommend one.
Evaluate and include the following parameters for each tool:
- Ease of Use
- Reliability and Availability
- Time and Resources to Implement
- Advantages and Disadvantages
Create a 10- to 15-slide PowerPoint® presentation supporting your recommended choice by explaining reasons for your choice based on parameters above.
Include the following PowerPoint® features:
- Choose a theme for the presentation
- At least 2 examples of Smart Art
- At least 1 example of Word Art
- Insert at least one shape, add text to it, and then apply a shape effect
- Insert screenshot/picture of recommended tool displaying some of its functionality
Format your presentation consistent with APA guidelines.
Click the Assignment Files tab to submit your assignment.
- Microsoft Office 365: Creating and Editing a Presentation with Pictures
- Social Media and Online Collaboration Tools Grading Guide
Copyright ©2017 by University of Phoenix. All rights reserved.
All trademarks are property of their respective owners. See the list of trademarks used in this course.