About Your Signature Assignment
This signature assignment is designed to align with specific program student learning outcome(s) in your program. Program Student Learning Outcomes are broad statements that describe what students should know and be able to do upon completion of their degree. The signature assignment may be graded with an automated rubric that allows the University to collect data that can be aggregated across a location or college/school and used for program improvements.
Purpose of Assignment
The purpose of this assignment is to help students learn about the important issues and challenges involved in the creation and implementation of a Strategic Integrated Marketing Plan. They should learn the major components of implementation that must work together for a strategy to be executed successfully. They should understand the advantages and disadvantages of major marketing implementation approaches such as a Strategic Integrated Marketing Plan.
Resources: MicrosoftÂ® Word
Create a 1,400-word Strategic Integrated Marketing Plan for the organization you selected during Week 4 (Pull N Play). The completed plan must be suitable for review, and eventual approval, by the CEO of the organization.
Include the following:
- Develop an executive summary
- Incorporate corporate mission, goals, and objectives
- Detailed marketing goals
- Establish marketing objectives
- Include overall marketing strategy
- Detail marketing implementation
- Include an internal marketing program
- Include an external marketing program
- Determine the product price
- Explain the distribution promotion
- Identify target groups within the organization
- Show external customer groups or targets
- Develop a control process
Cite a minimum of three peer-reviewed references.