Using Evidence-Based Strategies to Address Challenges and Opportunities
Write a 2-3-page paper applying the information gained through analysis to examine the organization’s position within the external environment.
In this assessment, you will continue to analyze health care market data to identify opportunities and challenges for health care organizations and integrate information across disciplines from differing perspectives. You will apply the information gained through the analysis to examine the organization’s position within the external environment and begin to develop a management plan that is focused on the external environment for your topic.
Complete the second portion of the Market Data Analysis section and the Evidence-Based Strategies section of your Course Project Template. Remember that you should be building on the same template you have been submitting for each assessment. Each section should be 1â€“2 pages in length. Address the points below.
Market Data Analysis
- Evaluate supportive and conflicting information (data, insights, and best practices), integrating insights across disciplines from multiple diverse functional and strategic perspectives, both individually and holistically.
- Use insights gained from the data to effectively understand the environment and make evidence-based decisions.
- Focus on identifying trends and determining valuation in the market, including census, economic value, household composition, et cetera.
- Apply the information gained through your analysis to examine the organization’s positions within the external environment and begin to develop a management plan that is focused on the external environment.
- Identify at least three evidence-based, innovative strategies to address organizational challenges and opportunities in a dynamic environment.
- Ensure written communication is free of errors that detract from the overall message and quality.
- Format your paper according to current APA style and formatting.
- Use at least two scholarly resources beyond those given in the course.
- Both sections should be between 1â€“2 pages, plus references page.
- 12-point, Times New Roman, double spaced.
Refer to the Using Evidence-Based Strategies to Address Challenges and Opportunities Scoring Guide to ensure that your reflection meets the grading criteria for this assessment before submission.
- Competency 2: Analyze healthcare market data to identify opportunities and challenges for healthcare organizations.
- Evaluate supportive and conflicting information from multiple diverse and strategic perspectives.
- Apply insights and trends derived from data analysis to evidence-based decision making.
- Competency 3: Recommend evidence-based strategies to address organizational opportunities and challenges in a dynamic environment.
- Identify three evidence-based strategies that will address organizational challenges and opportunities in a dynamic environment.
- Competency 4: Communicate healthcare management needs, opportunities, and strategies with multiple stakeholders.
- Writes coherently to support a central idea with proper APA format, correct grammar, usage, and mechanics as expected of a business professional.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!